Saturday, November 7, 2009

College life

Throughout this year,
drawing,
sketching,
reserch,
typing,
reading,
computer-ING,
presentation,
project,
assignments,
drama,
all is a big part of my life.


One more week to go, it's gonna be one year that I studying design in TOA.

What I can say is, I really learned a lots of things and I'd really happy with it.

I respect myself that I didn't give up at the half-way since the journey is tough and stressful.

Although it is a tough journey to go on, but I'd promise myself I will try my best to success.

I love my mum.

Because, once she saw I'm stress and always mess up with the assignments and project, she will ask me to give up studying design and study others easier subject which have less assigments to do.


I love her. Not because she ask me to give up. I love her, is because she is not willing to see me suffer and stress. I know you care about me.


But I will not give up, and I will prove to you, all my hardwork and my successful is what I want for you. I want you to be proud that you have such a daughter and you are the most happiness mother in the my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment